We strongly believe that creating and maintaining an effective safety program is the most critical asset to our organizations success. We realize the significance of having a job done safely and efficiently is important to our customers. In order to continuously develop our safety program, we instituted an industry best practices program and incorporated the following safety assets:
- We have a Full Time Safety Manager that conducts regular safety and health audits on our work sites to keep our company current and compliant with customer and government regulations.
- We have a trained and appointed competent person on site at all times who is responsible for the safety of all employees working on tower sites.
- Trained supervisory personnel in construction activities in the OSHA 30-hour course that relates to the tower communication industry.
- All tower personnel working on a tower site have completed the OSHA 10-hour course or its equivalent.
- We continuously train our crews through mandatory weekly safety training topics.
We believe safety is a choice and approach our jobs with a “Safety First” mentality. We provide our employees with current training and equipment to ensure every employee has the tools and knowledge to make the best decision. Phoenix of Tennessee is committed to the safety and welfare of all employees through prevention, education, and awareness with the ultimate goal of eliminating workplace accidents.